Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Fab Friday the 13th!!!!!!

Happy Fab Friday the 13th!!!! Quick post for today's Tiddly Inks Fab Friday. Today's card features the Tiddly Inks Clear Stamp  My I Love You.




The image was colored using Copic Markers, I will update this with colors just need to find where little man hid it.  The Image is colored on Cryogen White paper by Curious Metallics. The card was completed using paper from the BoBunny Head over Heels collection as well some rhinestone strips.

I kept it simple and sweet this week because I have a lot on my plate with Valentines approaching.! I promise that something special is coming soon!!!

Make sure ou check out the other inspiring creations by the Tiddly Inks Team this week and don't forget to play along with the Tiddly Inks Challenges.

Happy Crafting!

1 comment: