Sunday, January 25, 2015

Short but Sweet!!!!!

It's Monday again so time for another post from me.  It will be a short but sweet one today!  For those looking for the post I promised yesterday ... unfortunately the stomach flu has hit our house hard this weekend. The posts for the for cards will begin later today and  for the next 3 days!!

Now back to the Chi Chi Memories Monday post! This is Cute Little Girl... she was a new release for this month.




I kept the card simple. The paper and die cuts are from the Candy Shop paper pad by Best Creations Inc.  I cut out the frame and paper peiced it on to the yellow background paper print.  I then took the scallop circle Sweet diecut and mounted it on brown card-stock  and trimmed to create a border. Then I mounted Sweet Little girl on top after coloring her to coordinate with the papers.  A simple sweet easy to create card... no embellishments needed!  

Colors used:

E000, E00, E04, E11, E21,E31 , E33, E35, E37, E79 , R20
RV00, RV02, RV04, RV06, C3, C5, Y32, Y35, Y38, E99



Its perfect for a birthday card, new birth or a just because,,,, even a Valentines day card. 


I hope you enjoy this sweet and simple card featureing Chi Chi Memories Digital Stamps.



No comments:

Post a Comment