Sunday, January 4, 2015

Its always fun playing with new toys!

Well starting today and every Monday for the next 6 months  I will be posting creations featuring the lovely designs of Chi Chi Memories Stamps.  I was delighted to be approached to join this team and the chance to showcase their newest creations.  I hope you will join me every Monday to see what I come up with... it should be fun.  Also make sure you head over to the Chi Chi Memories Store and Blog to grab some of your own images so you can play along with the challenges..or just for fun!



Todays card features the adorable Winter Shy Girl  ... she reminded me so much f my daughter playing Peek-a-Boo that I decided to use her to create a Peek-a-Boo Birthday card.  I know it says Winter but really the image could be used for any season. 




Winter Shy Girl was printed on Curious Mettalics Cryogen White Paper and colored with Copic Sketch Markers. 

Colors Used: 
Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20,
Hair: E29, E97, E99, E95,
Clothes: C1, C2, C3, C00, C5, G21, G40, G43, G46, BV00, BV02, BV23



The papers used are from the BoBunny Avalance Collections as well as the Prima Marketing Princess Collection.  They are mounted on BoBunny Double dot Vintage Cardstock in Chocolate.

The embellishments are metal snowlakes from Maya Road, metal circle from Prima Marketings, purple jewel from and older Pink Paislee  line. lace and cheesecloth scraps from my scrap bin. And the small crystal beads on wire are actually from one of my broken Christmas Decorations.  A two year old decided they would look better pulled apart ... and I could not through them out when they could be reused. 

If you look closely on the side view you can see part of the interior message which states  "I see you. Happy Birthday!"   Sorry I didn't take an interior photo and it is very dark and COLD here now so difficult to get a nice interior shot. 


 I hope you enjoyed this card and look forward to showing you some other creations this week! 

As always I look forward to hearing from you ...comments...suggestions... requests!!!

Happy Crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment