Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Only 78 Days till Christmas........Where did Summer go??????

Wow the summer went so fast and it seems like Fall is disappearing to ..I mean we already had snow a month ago but it just seems to be getting colder and colder!! That can mean only one thing ...Christmas is coming!!!!!   So to celebrate the changing season we have a wonderful new release over at Tiddly Inks Stamps!!! These three wonderful images I just wish I had time to create something with each of them this weekend, but I got busy with some birthday celebrations. So I decided to play with the adorable Christmas Cutie -Emma first.  
 
I went simpler for this card focusing on the coloring of the image the most. I wanted to do something different so I went with a green hair color added some freckles and even did a bit of a background on the image.  She is printed on Curious Mettalics Cryogen White paper and colored with Copics using Derwent Watercolor pencils for the background. Paper is Carta Bella "so this is Christmas". Adorned with some stickles covered brads and Prima lace medallion. Then accented with puff paints, Diamond Stickles, and Glossy Accents. 


Copics Used: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, E15, E29, E37, E35, E42, E33,  C3, C5, C6, V12, V15, V17, Y35, Y32, YR04, YR07, Y38, R43, R46, R59, B01, B06, B04, G28, G40, G46




I hope you all stop by the Tiddly Inks Blog and check out the creations by my fellow designers featuring these three new stamps!





3 comments:

  1. I am loving the green hair. Gorgeous card Nancy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I especially like the added freckles - adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! That green hair is adorable! :)

    hugs,
    JoAnn:)

    ReplyDelete